martes, 24 de enero de 2012

How to started???

First of all...sorrry for my English.Maybe some phrases sounds badly...

Hi, my blog is about DIY a sneakers... a famous sneakers appeared at back to the future movie¡¡¡¡ most of us received happylly the reissure of the nike mags but.... the price and the number of copies (1500 in auction) was the first problem to obtain a pair...but.... if....if I can??
Can I made my own shoes??....yes I can.
I started that project like a joke, but little by little I envolved in the process of developing.
My first idea was 3D modelling(I work in visual effects industry) and 3D printing.That technique is fast, but my head continously reminds me: when you was younger, you made all by hand¡¡¡¡
I decided to made my own Mags by hand and by 3Dprinting. Two different techniques, to made my exact copy.


All the references was in my :Back to the future Bluray edition¡¡ Observe,look fine details, proportions and the finger over pause button to see all details.

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Im javi from Sevilla. Amazing job. I want to have a pair I met you at the rpf. contact me please! javihidalgo78@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi your work is very good, I love to make my pair, I Might 3d file please provide would be helpful to start with this project (cabezaguitar@hotmail.com) Thanks, Greetings ..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i Parnab from india.i am 13 yrs old and i want to make these for my chrismas party at my school can you send me the 3d models {parnabsaha123@gmail.com} pls help me .I hope you will help me out

    ResponderEliminar