domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Textile Stuff¡¡¡

For the upper Shoe, you will see that is a kind of foam with a fabric sticked.One of the things that I dont like so much in Mags 2011 version is that part.In the movie,that piece looks more stylized.
My idea is make a  3D sculpt of that piece and make a solid mold to inject urethane foam.
First I started with a low poly version fo my 3D model to make a pepakura cutter project.Because I dont know if is a good idea, I prefer in that piece,avoid the expensive 3D printing process.Is a big piece(a big risk) and the way of made is totally different than the 2011 mags.
When the piece is sticked, I start to add a fine surface of super sculpey and go directly to the oven.

With paint job applied,Ready to make a solid mold with Exaduro compound.

The half piece of mold.
In process of developing the "side B" part.

Making a light volume with plasteline.The red element is the final volume of the injected foam.

Untitled from manu R on Vimeo.

I dont know if that technique work well...so..lets go¡¡

2 comentarios: